Great Smoky Mountain Area
May 15, 2018 thru Dec 31, 2018
Since 1968 Smoky Mountain Resorts has provided quality hospitality choices to the Smoky Mountain area.
We're kicking off our 50 year celebration on May 15th at our new Mill Creek Center building and continuing to celebrate throughout the year.
Join in the celebration with the following events and specials
- May 4 - 24 : Save 19.68%
- Save 19.68% off your room rates when you book with this Special Rate
- June 2 : Picnic Wine Pairing
- Enjoy wine and delicious picnic foods along the Rocky Top Wine Trail
- August 1 - 31 : Celebrate Freedom!
- Veterans and active duty military, law enforcement, firefighters, and emergency response personnel save 25%
- October 27 : Chocolate Wine Pairing
- Enjoy wine and hand-crafted desserts along the Rocky Top Wine Trail
- November 7 : Pam Tillis
- Special concert by Pam Tillis Just in Time for Christmas
- May 19 - September 3 : Splash Country
- Combine hotel rooms with tickets to Splash Country
- All Year : Dollywood
- Hotel packages include tickets to Dollywood
Mountain Top Conference
Nov 26, 2018 thru Nov 28, 2018
Celebrate the start of the Christmas season this year in the beautiful Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. This year's Mountain Top Conference features exciting entertainment venues, award-winning entertainers, great Christian entertainment, and wonderful preaching from Dr. James Merritt.
- November 26
- Bart Millard - lead singer of MercyMe, Dr. James Merritt
- November 27
- Jordan and Alex Sasser, Dr. Dennis Swanberg, Dr. James Merritt, Dolly Parton's Smoky Mountain Adventures Dinner Show
- November 28
- Special Event at Dollywood, Music by the Kingdom Heirs, Dr. James Merritt
Rooms available at Country Cascades Waterpark Resort, The Resort @ Governor's Crossing, Creekstone Inn, and Ramada Pigeon Forge South.For ticket and lodging info, call Smoky Mountain Resorts toll free 1-866-216-7371.
Touching Lives Ministry
Christmas in the Smokies Bluegrass Festival
Smoky Mountain Convention Center
Dec 5, 2018 thru Dec 8, 2018
Every year hundreds of fans pour into the Smoky Mountain Convention Center to come to the Christmas In The Smokies Bluegrass Festival. Featuring Lorraine Jordan & Carolina Road, Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver, Smoky Mountain All-Stars, and many more.
While the bluegrass festival is enough fun for anyone, there is so much more to offer in Pigeon Forge! The festival is held in the heart of Pigeon Forge on Parkway. The whole city is decorated for Christmas and sparkles everywhere you go at night. There is lots of shopping, food, and fun in Pigeon Forge. Come join us this year at the festival!